* WHY PEOPLE DO NOT WISH FOR OGRAN DONATION
9/30/2013 7:39 AM: Abhishek: New subject – “Why people don’t wish to donate Organs?”
9/30/2013 8:04 AM: Antim: Less awareness of such donation and proper reliable sources from where people can donate are not so known
9/30/2013 8:07 AM: Chetash: Less Practical/ Emotionally more attached/not complete knowledge.
9/30/2013 8:07 AM: Sandeep: The major thing I would say they are not sure that it will be used for the definite purpose many times it is kind of business to sold this to person in need.
9/30/2013 8:25 AM: Antim: Well I think one should not think k organ donated ‘ll b used for needy or used on manner of business the only concern should b that it will be used by needy only.
9/30/2013 8:25 AM: Antim: But main reason is less awareness within society.
9/30/2013 9:54 AM: Abhishek: What kind of awareness we are talking about?
9/30/2013 10:41 AM: Antim: Awareness mean such type of organ donation is possible….
9/30/2013 10:41 AM: Abhishek: Ok, what else…
9/30/2013 10:42 AM: Abhishek: What’s the biggest few reasons behind not have lot of organ donations?
9/30/2013 11:02 AM: Antim: May be feeling and emotions of beloved not allowing to encourage such donation
9/30/2013 11:11 AM: Abhishek: Agree, and more ?
9/30/2013 8:38 PM: Nalin: Reason could be…
9/30/2013 8:38 PM: Nalin: Religious belief…
9/30/2013 8:39 PM: Abhishek: Correct, what else
9/30/2013 8:39 PM: Nalin: Person may not have personally felt the pinch of organ loss may b have loved one or himself
9/30/2013 8:39 PM: Nalin: Third awareness as discuss above…
9/30/2013 8:41 PM: Nalin: Main thing is education on organ donation…
9/30/2013 8:42 PM: Nalin: Even I m not aware within how many of death we have to call doctor and donate the critical organs
9/30/2013 8:43 PM: Nalin: Many times people have pledge to donate…but their family don’t know the same or whom to call…
9/30/2013 8:44 PM: Abhishek: Good views…
9/30/2013 8:46 PM: Abhishek: Where were ur Organs for a while?
9/30/2013 8:46 PM: Nalin: Even people believe that it could be gone for commercial purpose but we should donate…ultimately it will b used for some human being…and we can’t manufacture such organ…
9/30/2013 8:47 PM: Nalin: In local train?? with bag outside
10/1/2013 8:30 AM: Abhishek: Now related questions – How we could promote more organ donations?
10/1/2013 8:36 AM: Nalin: Introduce tax benefits to the family members of donor
10/1/2013 8:37 AM: Nalin: Dharma guru should speak on this subject
10/1/2013 8:47 AM: Abhishek: Agree, and …
10/1/2013 8:54 AM: Chetash: Indeed would not be right to say but we can opt to Pay in turn to donate organs…
10/1/2013 9:58 AM: Antim: It was for the comment Dharma guru should speak on this subject
10/1/2013 10:01 AM: Abhishek: I believe that goes to respective Religious and Spiritual Saints/gurus.
10/1/2013 10:01 AM: Abhishek: I believe u do follow “Modi” baba.
10/1/2013 10:02 AM: Antim: Tax benefit would rather raise debate for actual donation so it is require proper advertisement to be done that what benefit are achieved by such organ donation, proper organization or association which only works for the needy i.e. act has bank to preserve and do all such require to maintain such organ alive
10/1/2013 10:03 AM: Antim: Modi baba or ramdevbaba
10/1/2013 10:04 AM: Abhishek: Stop Ramdev, Modi is new trend
10/1/2013 10:04 AM: Antim: Hahaha….
10/2/2013 2:29 AM: +91 96 24 733099: 01. Importance of organ donation through Education System,
02 Medical infrasture for Organ removal and preserving,
03. Awareness amongst the citizen through TV channel/News Paper, now people are donating blood voluntarily and this happen majorly through awareness, religious guru may be one more mode so people can understand there is no religious compulsion for Organ Donation,
04. We have almost 70% rural population who even don’t know about organ donation, they can be made aware through NGO/Govt camp and road shows in local language,
05. Bringing statutory law for Organ Donation: There are two type of law for organ donation 1) Opt in 2) Opt out, “Opt in (written consent)” stands for legislation which requires approval from individual or his family, “Opt out (presumed consent)” stands for if any individual doesn’t confirm that he will not donate than he will not be covered otherwise all other citizen will be presumed that they will donate their organ,
06. Last but not least we should also register for such donation not only for Organ but also regular blood donation.
10/2/2013 7:08 AM: Abhishek: Correct Shail, What we can do at our level.